Friday, May 13, 2011

graduate

So I recently 'walked' in graduation at BYU. I still have to finish up 1 more class, but I'm basically finished!
I never thought it would happen. Graduation is one of those things you hear people talk about but never really think will happen to you. It was pretty fun though.

I also found a couple of disposable cameras (remember those?) from the end of my senior year of high school. I got them developed, and they are pretty dark but some are kind of fun. Here are the photos from both graduations, 6 years apart!

Graduates '05


Graduate revisited '11



Seniors at our last recital for Clyte Adam's School of Ballet.


I used to be a ballerina. Imagine that.





Almost done with undergrad!


if you'll notice, Riley is holding his Doctor Who action figure, so I had
a time lord watching over me at graduation.

Academic.

A model student.