Tuesday, February 15, 2011

not all those who wander are lost




Here is a video of my project in my Advanced Composition class last semester.
It is a very rough sketch of what it would be if it was set for a concert, so don't be
too judgmental. It is a study on walking, and how walking gets us from
 point a to point b in our lives, literally and figuratively.
 It also explores, hesitation, and how our lives will pass us by
if we let them. We just have to take the step, and start moving, and adventure and life
will come to meet us.

"The Road goes ever on and on
Down from the door where it began.
Now far ahead the Road has gone,
And I must follow, if I can,
Pursuing it with eager feet,
Until it joins some larger way
Where many paths and errands meet.
And whither then? I cannot say.
 "- JRR Tolkien