Sunday, May 16, 2010

Week without mirrors...Here we go!



So, I started my week without mirrors today!
Saturday was one of those days that the mirror was just not my friend so I felt totally ready for this challenge. Then I woke up 10 min. before I had to be to church, and the temptation was strong. I just had to tell myself. You don't need to look at yourself just to see how tired you look. You'll still look just as tired.

Another challenge: there are so many reflective surfaces EVERYWHERE! the window of my car as I'm getting in, my computer screen as it's starting up. It takes A LOT of will power to be consistent at not looking at my reflection.

I didn't realize, just how much I look at my reflection subconsciously all the time. It's like an it's I can't scratch. This will certainly prove to be a grand adventure!