Monday, October 26, 2009

...issues... and adventures!


I have a serious problem. Locking my keys in the car. Once while the car was actually running (see previous entry), and once when getting gas at the gas station. Yeah, I don't know how, it just happens. Salazar must think it's really funny (salazar is my car). There needs to be a support group for people like me.




My other addiction is making playlists. I do this so often it should be my major. First I put all of my music in playlists by where the band was from, then by the year it was relesased. More recently I made a playlist for Adventuring. I am especially proud of this one. It is 110 songs perfect for adventures on land, sea, Hogwarts, Middle Earth, Narnia, and space.

These two issues came together on Friday last week. I once again locked my keys in the car. Well done I know. Luckily the last time I was locked out, my mom brought the spare keys down, so they were at my apartment. So I walked up hill to my house (25 minute walk), only to realize that the keys to my apartment were on the key ring currently locked in the car. I rang the doorbell like 20 times, but no response. Rachel was in the library so I didn't want to bother her. I remembered one day in elementary school when my brother Jon and I were locked out of the house, and he broke in through the window. I had my playlist for adventuring on my ipod, and I was feeling brave. I'm not going to give more details on the said break in, in case a creeper is reading this and wants to break into my house. Needless to say, I used my great ingenuity that was spurred on by inspiring music to get into the apartment. Then I ran with the other keys to the car (7 minutes what what!)
So it's not that much of an adventure, but I felt like a spy or something, especially from my AWESOME playlist!


Needless to say, if you ever want to go on adventure, invite me! I'll bring the playlist!