Thursday, August 20, 2009

...my rockstar brothers...

So, in June the band Ace Enders and a Million Different People came out to Utah to film the music video for their song "When I Hit the Ground". My friend from high school's husband was directing it, and they needed a little boy for it so we volunteered my little brother. He did awesome. We spent the day with rock stars and Riley's new favorite band is Ace Enders instead of the Jonas Brothers. (All good things). My older brother Jon was also in it as the car dealer.

And now, the music video is released online! You can see it at www.shockhound.com. please check it out! My lil bro is so tender! And if you look close you can see my other brother's CTR ring as he hands the keys over to another character. All in all, well done brothers! and Ace!